Application forms and the registration process which is carried out for the completion of the process of Graduate Assessment Test GAT General 2021-II. Application Form Download Roll Number Slips Centers Details for Graduate Assessment Test GAT. The dates that are needed to be known to all the candidates who are applying for Graduate Assessment Test GAT. NTS Application Form Download Roll Number Slips along with test center details are as highlighted below.
Register for GAT General
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Register (one time only) to NTS online
- Upload a recent photograph in NTS online Registration Portal.
- Apply for your desired Test in the list of projects announced in the NTS online Registration Portal.
- Download bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal
- Deposit Bank deposit fee through bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL.
- Enter bank deposit information into NTS online Registration Portal to further proceed with your application.
- Send the deposit slip to NTS Headquarter: (Islamabad Office),1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT General 2021-III NTS Application Form Download Roll Number Slips Centers Details
Applications should reach NTS™ office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form
Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the Registration Form (within one week of the receipt of the registration form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 4 days only.