The quality of work done by law graduates is degrading. Non-competent people reach the Pakistan bar council and are damaging the law enforcement system. In the light of these attention demanding conditions, the Pakistan bar council have decided to introduce an assessment GAT test for the graduates before they achieve the position of advocate.
This will be a basic test about the very basics of law so that individuals with necessary knowledge of law may enter this profession. Only the law graduates who will qualify the test will be eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate. Test will be conducted by National Testing Service NTS.
Pakistan Bar Council Law Jobs 2019 NTS GAT Test Application Form Eligibility Last Date
Eligibility Criteria: Graduates who have passed the final year examination of LL.B, from a university recognized by Pakistan Bar Council, are eligible to apply for the GAT Assessment Test. Students awaiting results are not eligible.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only law graduates can apply.
- Candidates are required to submit LL.B degree along with copies of detailed transcripts mark certificates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of LL.B.
- Candidates have only 3 chances to clear this test. NTS conducts this test thrice a year.
- Attaining 50% score is must to pass the GAT test.
Test fee is non-refundable.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited at test campus.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Application Form is available at the web site of NTS and will also be posted on our website soon. Please deposit test fee of rupees 3000 through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL OR MCB.
Application should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Application Form.
NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier / Pakistan Post etc.
Applications received on Thursday, 1 January 2019 will not be entertained by NTS.