Prime Minister Nawaz Shareef and CM of Punjab Shahbaz Shareef has announced Apna Ghar scheme, a sub-part of Aashiana Housing Scheme. It is the biggest housing project for the families with low income to have their own houses. Construction of thousands of flats have begun in Punjab. At first stage, flats are being built up near Lahore airport at Barqi road, Lahore’s ideal location.
This project is soon to be initiated in Faislabad and Sahiwal also.
Special features: Apna Ghar project offers single and double bedroom apartments, starting from 11 lakhs 99 thousand rupees. The application fee starts from 800 rupees. Down payment will be 2 lakhs 40 thousand rupees and monthly the owner has to pay 8000 rupees for a time period of 10 years. Flats will be allotted on merit, through transparent lucky draw.
Apna Ghar Ashiana Housing Scheme 2019 How to Apply for Lahore Faisalabad Sahiwal
- Last Date of Application Form is 22nd December 2019
There are 2 packages in Apna Ghar Ashiana Housing Scheme: 1 bedroom apartment: total cost 1,199,000 rupees. Down payment will be 239, 800 rupees. Monthly dues for 10 years will be 8 thousand rupees. Application fee is 800 rupees. 2 bedrooms apartment: total cost 1,399,000 rupees. Down payment will be 279, 800 rupees. Monthly dues for 10 years will be 9 thousand 3 hundered rupees. Application fee is 900 rupees.
- Applicant should have a valid NIC
- Applicant’s domicile should be of province of Punjab.
- Collective family monthly income should be less than 50 thousand rupees.
- Applicant must not be an owner of a house or plot.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 55 years.
- Anyone who has already been allotted a house or a plot by the government of Punjab, is not eligible to apply in Apna Ghar Housing Scheme.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 22nd December 2019.