Nowadays Nadra Office has announced its new service Nadra CNIC Verification service to you can get its Procedure here on this page If you don’t have CNIC or you are now recently 18 years so you must submit your Application form for the CNIC Pakistan So you must get the Online Application Through Web and Complete Details for the CNIC Registrations.
NADRA is one of the best registrations Authority of Pakistan. Nadra also providing Multi-Biometric e-Passport solutions for Pakistan. Nadra is also providing Nadra e-Sahulat. Verify your NADRA ID Card (CNIC) through SMS from your Mobile phone. Or you want to check the detail of a CNIC number online than go to your nearest Nadra e sahulat Kiosk center.
NADRA or National Database and Registration Authority Pakistan. You can check now any id card by NADRA CNIC confirmation online method. NADRA has offices in all major cities of Pakistan. You can also apply here for vacant posts in NADRA. Through this system you can get information here about passport or NICOP and CNIC.
Nadra CNIC Verification Service Procedure Online Application Through Web Details
NADRA has largest database of Pakistan citizen and this all is confirmed data. For registration of your NIC or ID card visit your local NADRA Office or download form from NADRA site.
Example: write 3740151085910and send to 7000 Charges: Rs. 10 plus tax per Message
CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) is the core product of NADRA issued to a valid/legitimate citizen of Pakistan. It is a blend of state-of-the-art technology and well-defined business rules to guarantee its authenticity and validity. Every genuine, 18 Years and above, citizen of Pakistan is eligible for CNIC.
|Detailed Application Procedure|
- Data Acquisition at Data Acquisition Unit (DAU)
- Issuance of Token
- Photo Capturing
- Thumb and Signatures
- Data Acquisition by DEO
- Form Printing
- Attestation & Form Submission
- Data uploading to NADRA Data Warehouse
- Verification and Clearance from NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing at Production
- Delivery of CNIC to NSRC
A CNIC applicant is required to produce the following documents at the time of application:
- Birth Certificate or
- Old NIC or
- Matriculation Certificate or
- CNICs of immediate/blood relatives
- Citizenship certificate issued by MOI
- No documents are demanded from illiterate applicant for age verification for first time.
- Residents of FATA/PATA will only be entertained at their native DAUs and their forms will be attested by concerned PA/APA.
- For further details please refer to the checklist in related downloads or call us on our UAN 111-786-100.
NSRCs provide the following services for CNIC;
- Issuance of new CNIC
- Modification of CNIC
- Duplicate of CNIC
- Correction of Official Mistake in CNIC
- Cancellation of CNIC (In case of death)
- Normal – 30 days
- Urgent – 15 days
- FastTrack – 15 Days (Queue priority at NSRCs for immediate processing)