We will talk here about the notification of date extension in prime minister laptop scheme. This is pleasant news for the students who have not apply before. Read this paragraph care fully. This is in continuation of the advertisement published by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan in national dailies dated July 9, 2017 for eligible students to register at Student Service Portal (http://hec.gov.pk/laptops) for consideration and award of laptops under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme (Phase-IV & V). Students are informed that the deadline for online registration / profile updating has now been extended till November 15, 2017. This is the final call and students who do not get registered or update their profiles by the said date will not be considered as eligible for the scheme.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2018:
This scheme was launched in 2013-14 with a object to procure and distribute 100,000 laptops among the students studying in Pakistan and AJ&K. HEC was given the responsibility to design the mechanism of distribution of 100,000 laptops after procurement. On the directives of the Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Government of Pakistan has initiated a national program for distribution of laptops to young and bright students studying in public sector higher education institutes across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The scheme is part of the Prime Minister’s Youth Programs for FY 2013-14. By this scheme students can get access to HEC digital library and also get a connection through out the world with high reputed education professional. There will also provided internet device (3G/ 4G wingle) to connect globally.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2018 Date How To Apply
How to apply for Prime minister Laptop scheme 2018 :
- Visit the web portal http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk
- Students who are encountering issue in receiving SMS while applying under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme they can contact on [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria For Prime minister Laptop scheme 2018 :
- The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be valid student as of closing date for application submission i.e. September 30, 2017
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC.
- Students’ eligibility and enrollment status as defined above shall be determined on the day of distribution of laptops at the HEI.
Last Date To apply for Prime minister Laptop scheme 2018 :
- 15th November, 2017
Prime Minster Laptop Scheme main objective is to Investment in youth not only has the highest rate-of-return (ROI), but has also been recognized as the best long-term investment for prosperous future of any nation. If you are regular student and wish to have free laptop then hurry up and apply for this scheme before the last date.