Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Distribution Scheme Phase 2nd List Date & Schedule are provided below you can get complete information about it below. Chief minister CM Shahbaz Sharif Free Laptop Scheme Announce For Punjab Matric Class Students Eligibility Criteria has been provided for the Matric, Inter, Bachelor & Masters Level Students. CM Punjab Laptop Scheme Date and Schedule Distribution by Shahbaz Sharif List of Candidates Name. Shahbaz Sharif Punjab Laptop Scheme Detail – Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif has Announced the Third Phase for the Laptop Distribution in Punjab.
Punjab including the Students of 9th ( Ninth) and 10th ( tenth ) Classes of Girls and Boys in Punjab in third Phase of Laptop Scheme in Punjab – CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme in Detail,
How to Apply:
Application Forms to Download for Matriculation ( Matric ) Students will be announced later as the 3rd Phase will start in Punjab. Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Distribution Scheme Phase 2nd List Date & Schedule is mentioned below.
CM Punjab Laptop Scheme Date and Schedule Distribution by Shahbaz Sharif List of Candidates Name
- CM Laptop Distribution Scheme Phase 2 Announced Dates
- Applied: Student has successfully submitted his/her form for new registration.
- Update: Student with this status will ask to update their academic record via helpdesk (will be allowed later).
- Verified: Student record have been confirmed by the concern university focal person.
- Asset Issued: Student have already been issued a laptop in previous scheme(s). In case of any discrepancy, kindly contact your university’s focal person
- Alert Note: Students are advised that the appearance of the name in the list populated here does not automatically guarantee an award of a laptop. It is subject to the verification of student’s record, meeting the defined criteria and the Merit list (if applicable, as in the case of 16/ 17-year education).
- Please use your own email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
- Registration Process : Its open and free. Don’t rush to submit form, read Instructions and FAQs
- Deadline :
The last date for submission of applications has been extended till January 31, , submit properly with accurate date rather submitting in a rush.
Laptop are started to distribute between Master Level Candidates and After that it will be distributed between Bachelor and after that Inter and Matrc Respectively.
- All first year / first semester students of 4-year BS / BSc Program, Medical / Dental Colleges, Engineering Universities, Agriculture Universities, Veterinary & Animal Sciences Universities and Technology Colleges who have secured
- 60% or above marks in the last annual exam in case of annual examination system.
- 70% or above marks in the last exam in case of semester system and have not received laptops during the last year scheme.
- In case of GPA/CGPA, CGPA will be taken in to consideration and will be converted into percentage marks on the basis of Higher Education Commission formula.
- If you think you are eligible and have not been selected or have any other grievances, kindly contact your respective Focal Persons of College/ University / Board
- You can also register your grievance with the Independent Grievance Redressal Committees (IGRCs) at Divisional Commissioner’s level, which have been constituted by the Chief Minister Punjab, to hear and dispose off appeals submitted by various students regarding e-Youth Laptops Scheme.
For the Further details regarding CM Punjab Laptop Scheme Date and Schedule Distribution by Shahbaz Sharif List of Candidates Name you must stay with us we will provide you time to time updates.Post Updated By :