WWF is offering opportunity to the graduates get internship. If you are energetic and have self motivation and has interest in environmental sector then there is chance for you to become the part of this distinguished WWF Pakistan. Here you will able to contribute and facilitate to save the nature. Not just conservation work internees here focus on other departments and fields just like marketing, human resource, accounts and communication. Here is big edge to seek new and advance skill to promote your self on professional platform. Internship based on both objective and project based. Interns are hired on need basis and accommodated accordingly. Here fresh candidates at WWF get most information. They can groom themselves. WWF internship will provide skills to fight against world largest problem of environmental pollution and forestry and water lives destruction.
WWF-Pakistan, for as far back as four decades has been dedicate making ecological mindfulness by giving quality natural instruction through their School Outreach Program . Keeping the absence of natural open doors for understudies as a top priority, WWF-Pakistan offers International Eco-Internship Program for understudies the whole way across Pakistan. The sessions incorporate Environment master introductions, assemble work, hands on exercises, documentaries, intelligent dialog s, imaginative difficulties and an improving presentation visit.
WWF Pakistan Internship Program 2018 Online Application For Apply
Internship Features :-
- To create awareness about the eco dynamics and challenges of the ecosystem, so that they show a responsible behavior about environment
- To inculcate not only a sense of environmental but civic responsibility in students as well
- To provide the students an opportunity to become a part of theWWF-Pakistan network and solicit more support
Internship Benefits :-
- Being an eco-intern, you affiliate with WWF-Pakistan, a globally recognized organization which can be used for further education and employment.
- You will get our free annual Individual Membership and one year free access to WWF-Pakistan’s Environmental Library and video center for one year. In addition, you will get complimentary passes/ invitations to WWF-Pakistan’s annual events.
- You can also avail discounts on Eco-travel, Panda products, WWF-Pakistan publications like Natura and Panda Post and biweekly updates on environmental happenings.
Program Detail :-
- Each session is 3 hours long
- Each session will be 5 days
- Students should be 8 and above
- No transportation will be provided for the field trip (non-refundable)
- All workshops will be held in the school and dates will be provided to students by the school
- Sessions will be held year round
- Students will receive a certificate from WWF-Pakistan after the successful completion of the internship
- Students will become individual members of WWF-Pakistan through the International Eco-Internship Program
Application Last Date :-
- Applications for Internships are received throughout the year.
How To Apply :-
- Applicants are required to fill the Statement of Interest Form.
- Students must submit a reference letter from their respective schools / institutions.
- Human Resource Department shall receive applications and coordinate the selection process.
- Specific requirements listed in the Intern Requisition Form are matched with the skills and qualifications mentioned in the Statement of Interest forms available with the Human Resource Department.
Short listed applicant(s) are invited for an interview to finalize the selection. A Human Resource representative and / or the Employee who has requisitioned for the intern shall interview the applicants.An Internship certificate will be given to interns that complete the internship as per contract and guidelines and to the satisfaction of the supervisor. The Human Resource Department will issue the certificate.