National Assembly, the committee of religious affairs approved the Hajj policy 2015. This year Insha’Allah 143,000 people will go on pilgrimage under the presidential of Hafiz Abdul Kareem, According to this policy 50% of Hajjis will perform Hajj through government and other will perform through private operators.
List of successful applicants will be displayed on 28th April 2015 This year cost of Hajj has been reduced to Rs 17000
Govt of Pakistan Hajj Policy 2015 Registration Form Download Online
All applicants who will perform the Hajj will submit their application and registration form in the nearby bank branches mentioned below:
- Habib bank Ltd Pakistan
- National bank of Pakistan
- Muslim commercial bank
- Faysal Bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Habib Metropolitan bank
- Dubai Islamic bank
- First woman bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Allied Bank
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank
- Sindh Bank
In all these bank Hajj application forms will be available at free of cost on first come first served basis.
The total expenditure of doing Hajj from Karachi, Quetta & Sukkar will be Rs 2, 46,231 and from the other cities will be cost Rs 2, 55,071.
Necessary Things to be prepared for Hajj
- Must renewed the passport which is valid up to march 30 , 2016.
- Quickly download Hajj application form and fill it and submit to the nearest branches of the following bank.
- The applicant must submit the detail of their health.
- Passport which is valid up to 31 march 2015.
- 12 Photographs of 4*3 cm size with light blue back ground.
- Women applicant must mentioned the mahram name in application form.
To get Further Info then visit topic according to your requirements
- Hajj 2015 Pakistan Urdu Instructions and Policies
- Pakistan Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2015
- Govt of Pakistan Hajj Policy 2015 Registration Form
- New Hajj Packages 2015 Rules of Traveling Agencies
If you have any query then you must ask in given comment section that is provided for your suggestions and your discussion Best of Luck!