Jobs are now being offered by the Department of Public Service Commission in Azad Jammu Kashmir. The posts included are of an Inspector, Civil Judge, and Assistant Superintendent Police. The PSC department came into being in the year 1950 in AJK.
Public Service Commission was established by the government of Azad Jammu And Kashmir with the purpose of devising and implementing new business rules. Public Service Commission PSC also advises the president on matters relating to qualification for any job posts.
Other posts included are Inspector of weights and measurements (4 vacancies), librarian (1 post), District Qaazi (3 posts), assistant director, or project manager (7 vacancies).
AJK PSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria Application Form Download Azad Jammu Kashmir
The last date for the submission of application form is
11th November 2021
- Inspector of weights and measurements: graduation in Physics and mathematics, MSC mathematics. Experience in weight and measurement department, male and female both are eligible. Age must be 18 to 40 years.
- Librarian: graduation in library science, BA or BSC in 2nd division along with library science diploma, both male and female, age must be 18 to 40.
- Assistant Superintendent Police: graduation from a recognized university, only male, age must be 21 to 28 (21 to 30 for govt. employees.)
- District Qazi: graduation in an Islamic degree from a recognized university, only Muslim male and female, age 25 to 40.
- Assistant Director/Project Manager: 2nd division masters’ degree from any recognized university, male and female, age 25 to 40.
- Civil Judge: law graduate from any recognized university, 5 years experience in law, male or female, age must be 28 to 40.
The last date for the submission of the application form is
11th November 2019. Applicant must also attach attested copies of academic certificates, attested copy of CNIC, experience letter and 4 attested passport size photographs.