Military College Jhelum is one of the oldest military colleges in Pakistan. When Pakistan creates in 1947, then it was renamed as Royal Pakistan Military College Jhelum. Its current name was given in 1956 Military College Jhelum.
Currently, Military College Jhelum announces new different job advertisements offers for its college staff. These jobs for multiple purposes of duty, these total jobs are near about 120 that are given below in detail with their post name and number of posts.
- 03 Sub Engineer – Civil
- 20 Mistry
- 15 Cooks / Bawarchi
- 12 Tandorchi
- 30 Mazdoor
- 05 Receptionists
- 05 Computer Composers
- 05 Accountants
- 10 Lab Assistants
- 05 CCTV Technicians
- 05 Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
- 05 Drill Instructors
- 05 Storeman / Admin NCO
- 25 Security Guards
- 03 Electricians
Applicants Are Invited For Cadet College Jhelum Jobs 2020 Registration Form the Last date of Submission Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply
- Only Short Listed Candidates Shall Be Called For Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to Submit Photo Copies.
- Application Along with Complete C.V, Attested Copies of Testimonials.
- Autonomous Body Must Apply Through Proper Channel by the Department.
- Applications received after the Last Date Shall not be Entertained Even Though Posted Before the Last Date.
- Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
- No TA/Da or any other cost will be paid to them.
- Free mess and lodging for the selected candidates.
- The last date of submission of application is
17 April 2019
Cadet College Jhelum
Peer shahab G T Road Jhelum.
If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask us through a comment that is given below comment box, and if you want to keep update for the latest job advertisement then you should visit our website regularly.