Directorate of Anti Corruptions Establishment Balochistan is inviting applications for numerous vacancies in their department. This is new, fresh, and upcoming opportunities advertisement that department announced its advertisement in Daily Jang Newspaper on Thursday
20-April-2019. This department is the Public Sector Department, Government of Balochistan, Pakistan. The requirement of education and experience certificate is different according to job opportunities.
Here are two kinds of jobs Assistant investigation officer and constable, and these vacancies are required for the different districts of Balochistan like Kilat, Zhob, Naseerabad, Makran, Quetta, Sibi. Job quota is reserve for the women and minorities. According to the jobs, the Eligibility Criteria, Academic / Educational – Requirements are started from the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree B.A. / M.A. / M.Sc. / B.Sc. to Matriculate / Matric / F.A. / F.Sc. / Inter / Intermediate – Pass. For the constable selection criteria, the physical tests are required.
Balochistan Anti Corruption Establishment Constable and Lady Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria Procedure to Submit Application Form Last Date
The total number of job vacancies and their names with the Basic pay scale is given below in detail.
- 06 Posts required for Assistant Investigation Officers (BPS-14)
- 39 Posts required for Constables (BPS-05)
HOW TO APPLY
- All the above vacancies will be filled according to the government act of 1991.
- You can submit your application with two recent passport size photo and all academic educational certificates.
- All documents must be attested.
- Age limit is 18 to a maximum of 28 years
- No age relaxation will be given for upper limit
- Already Govt employee can be applied through proper channel with NOC.
- The selected candidate will be called for test and interview.
- During the interview bring with you all the original documents.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- The test and interview selection office will be announced later through advertisement.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- Incomplete, unattested, after date receive application will not be considered.
- The application should be submitted within 30 days.
If you need any more help or if you have any questions then you can ask us through comments in the below comment box. We will help you further.