Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC offering jobs in Health Planning Culture Tourism And Archives Departments. These all jobs will be apply online. Other than online apply there will no application will entertain. The Balochistan Public Service Commission is Governed by the Balochistan Public Service commission Act,1989. All the vacant posts, falling in direct recruitment quota (BPS-16 and above), are referred to BPSC for selection of the candidates. Other than departmental examinations, if the government departments so desire, the Commission also recommends suitable candidates for the posts below BPS-16 that fall in direct recruitment quota. Having been eligible to apply for a particular post, the candidates have to appear in written screening test/examination that consists of either objective or subject type papers or both. Passing marks vary from paper to paper and from examination to examination. Only those candidates who qualify the written test are called for viva voice. Final result is compiled combining scores in the written test and viva voice. the Commission is being computerized and soon there will computer adoptive test for posts whose candidates are screened through written objective type papers.
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Health Department Jobs 2021 :
Balochistan Public Service Commission is offering jobs in these prominent departments. These departments are serving the Balochistan citizen by there dedicated duties. Selective students will gain remuneration according to basic pay scale.
The Details of Posts here :
Health Department :
Assistant Professor (Cardiology) (BS-18)
- One (01) post of in the Bolan Medical College, Quetta.
Senior Registrar Radiology (BS-18)
- Five (05) Posts of in Bolan Medical College, Quetta.
Lady Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Three-Hundred-Fifty-One (351)
Pharmacist/Drug Analyst (BS-17)
- Twenty-Eight (28) Posts
Head Nurse (BS-17)
- Fifteen (15) Posts
Tutor Nurse (BS-17)
- Six (06) Posts
Staff Nurse (BS-16)
- One-Hundred-Eight (108) Posts
Planning And Development Department
- One (01) post of in the Bureau of Statistics, P&D.
Culture, Tourism And Archives Department
Graphic Designer (BS-16)
- One (01) post
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Health Department Jobs 2021 Apply Online
How To Apply for BPSC Jobs :
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the
- Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date
- Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
Last Date To Apply for BPSC Health Department Jobs :
18th October, 2021
Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.