Balochistan Public Service Commission announced multiple jobs in different departments of the Government of Balochistan. That department is the health Department, Culture, Tourism and Archives Department, Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Mines and Minerals Development Department, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Population Welfare Department, Industries, and Commerce Department, in these departments numerous vacancies are available here. Balochistan Public Service Commission announced this advertisement currently new and upcoming.
Balochistan Public service commission publishes this Advertisement in Daily Express Newspaper on Thursday
20-April-2019. Its advertisement number is BPSC Jobs April 2020 Application Form Consolidated Advertisement No 04/2020 4/2020. The requirement of academic education and experience is different and necessary according to job duties. Required qualification is Graduate / Postgraduate / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree, B.Sc. / BE – Textile / Mining, MBBS / FCPS / MCPS / MS / MD, Law Graduate / LLB / LLM and experience is related to posts.
BPSC Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs 2020 Online Registration of Balochistan Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria Exams Schedule
All department name, jobs names in details are given below
- 13 Health Management Cadres (BPS-18)
- 05 Senior Registrars – Psychiatry (BPS-18)
- 01 Senior Registrar – Tuberculosis (BPS-18)
- 01 Medical Education Officer (BPS-17)
- 02 Drug Inspectors (BPS-17)
Culture, Tourism and Archives Department
- 01 Archivist (BPS-17)
- 01 Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- 01 Assistant Curator (BPS-16)
Livestock and Dairy Development Department
- 38 Veterinary Officers (BPS-17)
Mines and Minerals Development Department
- 01 Assistant Director – Technical (BPS-17)
- 02 Medical Officers (Male) (BPS-17)
- 01 Medical Officer (Female) (BPS-17)
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- 01 Assistant District Attorney (BPS-18)
Population Welfare Department
- 05 Assistant Directors Technical / Deputy District Population Welfare Officers / Field Medical Officers (BPS-17)
Industries and Commerce Department
- 01 Research Officer (BPS-17)
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidates for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through the BPSC website.
- No hard copy is required from the application
- That candidate who have not internet facility can submit the application by hand or courier before the closing date of
16 May 2019.
- It is necessary that the candidate must bring original CNIC, TR Slip, and download a copy of the admission certificate on the written test time.
- Those candidates who submit their application by hand or courier their roll number slips will be delivered on their postal address.
- Admission certificate/ Roll number slip is available on the BPSC website.
- The candidate required a deposit slip of Rs.2000 for the posts of BPS-19 & 20. Rs.1000 for the BPS-18 and Rs.600 for the Posts of BPS 16 & 17.
- The amount should be deposit on your nearest branch of NBP.
Here we provide all the important information regarding this job advertisement. If you need more help of guideline then you can comment on us and ask. And visit our website on a daily basis.