British Council is the International United Kingdom’s Organization which is specializing in international culture and also provide education and career opportunities for the students and for employment seekers. Its was founded 83 years ago in 1934 and is working in 100 countries currently to promote the Knowledge of UK and English Language and also give cultural, technological and scientific knowledge in the countries where it is working. Being a Private body it offers Private jobs of different levels.
British Council Pakistan Invigilator Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria How to Apply Online Work Online
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 17, 2017|
- For the above post the applicants should be having the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with number of the skills are required such as:
- Efficient Time Management
- Ability of carry out instructions carefully
- Effective Teamwork and experience of working with children and young people is required.
- Basic use of Technology and Internet.
- Character Certificate is required for Police Station.
Applicants can apply online from British Council website http://www.britishcouncil.pk/about/jobs.
Last date is 17-2-2017.
To get the Fursther Details Regarding British Council Pakistan Invigilator Jobs 2017 You must stay with us because we will help you and if you want to ask anything then you must comment us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.