British Council is the International United Kingdom’s Organization which is specializing in international culture and also provides education and career opportunities for the students and for employment seekers. It was founded 83 years ago in 1934 and is working in 100 countries currently to promote the Knowledge of the UK and English Language and also give cultural, technological, and scientific knowledge in the countries where it is working. Being a Private body it offers Private jobs of different levels.
British Council Pakistan Invigilator Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria How to Apply Online Work Online
|Last Date to Apply:|
- For the above post, the applicants should be having the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a number of the skills are required such as:
- Efficient Time Management
- The ability to carry out instructions carefully
- Effective Teamwork and experience of working with children and young people are required.
- Basic use of Technology and the Internet.
- Character Certificate is required for Police Station.
Applicants can apply online from the British Council website http://www.britishcouncil.pk/about/jobs.
The last date is
To get the Further Details Regarding British Council Pakistan Invigilator Jobs 2020 You must stay with us because we will help you and if you want to ask anything then you must comment on us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.