Combined Military Hospital CMH Skardu requires applications from experienced candidates on some posts which are vacant for Jobs 2020. This is a golden chance for those civilians who want a Government Job, or a civilian job under Military Institution, after which the future of a man is secure. Applications can be submitted on a normal A4 size page. Eligibility criteria and dates/schedule is given on this page.
The application you write must be complete in essence. You must write your correct present address and your mobile number, and submit the application along with other fundamental requirements mentioned below, The last date of submitting the application has been finalized.
Last Date of Application Submission:
31st July 2019
Combined Military Hospital CMH Sukkur Jobs 2020 Form Download Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule
CMH is offering job opportunities in 10 different posts, with scales ranging from 1 to 9. These posts, their scales along with their eligibility criteria is given below:
- UDC (Scale 9): FA/ICS pass along with 3 months of computer diploma. Typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Store Man (scale 9): FA/ICS pass along with 3 months of computer diploma. Typing speed of 30 words per minute. Retired Army persons will be preferred.
- Medical Assistant (male) (scale 7): Matric in Science, along with 6 months of Nursing experience.
- Medical Assistant (female) (scale 7): Matric in Science, along with 6 months of Nursing experience.
- Ward Boy (scale 4): Middle pass or Matric pass. Experienced persons will be preferred. Retired Army persons will be preferred.
- Driver (scale 4): Primary pass along with a driving license. He must understand the traffic rules. Retired Army persons will be preferred.
- Electrician (scale 4): Primary pass. Diploma holders will be preferred.
- Naib Qasid (scale 2): Primary pass. This post is only for Gilgit/ Baltistan.
- Sanitary Worker Male (scale 1): Primary pass. This post is only for Gilgit/ Baltistan.
- Sanitary Worker Female (scale 1): Primary pass. This post is only for Gilgit/ Baltistan.
- Attested copies of NIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, and 2 passport size pictures must be submitted along with the application.
- The age limit is 18 to 25. The only driver can be of 30 years.
- In total 31 seats are vacant. 15 are for Punjab, 5 for Sindh, 9 for Gilgit/Baltistan, 1 for KPK, and 1 for Baluchistan.
The last date of application submission is 31st July, do not forget. Do not miss this chance. Best of luck and Eid Mubarak.