Islamabad Capital territory Police (Counter terrorism Force) is publicizing the multiple vacancies for ASI, Constable. And Drivers. Department announced this vacancies yesterday, this is new upcoming and latest advertisement from Islamabad Police. This advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on Thursday 13-April-2017. Requirement for these vacancies is different according to Post value.
Islamabad Capital territory Police announced this vacancies in purely merit basis and virtuously. For complete this job advertisement vacancies Islamabad Police delegate this recruitment procedure to Pakistan Testing Service (PTS). Pakistan Testing Service will recruitment of all vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector ASI, Constable, and Driver Constable. PTS will also conduct the physical test, written test and driving skills test. Applicant who are Pakistani Nationality, Male Female Minorities can submit their application for Counter terrorism Force.
Counter Terrorism Force Islamabad Police Jobs 2017 PTS Test Application Form For Vacancies of ASI Constables Driver
- 10 Post of Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) (BPS-11)
- 258 Post of Constables (BPS-07)
- 50 Posts of Driver Constables (BPS-07)
BA/BSC for ASI
Matric or Equivalent for Constable
Metric with driving license for Driver Constable
Age for ASI, Constable & Driver Constable 18-25 years
- Minimum height for Males is 5′ 8″ while for Female 5′ 3″
- Chest Size (only for Male candidates) 33′ * 34 1/2″
- \Male Candidates have to complete one Mile in 7 minutes while for Female candidates one mile have to complete in 10 Minutes.
- Male candidates have to pass chin ups, push ups & reach up teats.
After Cleaning initial Physical & Written Tests Following documents have to be presented at the time of interview.
- Academic Certificates
- CNIIC issued by NADRA
- Domicile Certificates
- 2 Passport size photographs with blue background
Last Date to Apply for ICT Police CTD Jobs 28-4-2017
If you need any problem to get apply to this vacancies or any other question then comment us in the below comment box. we will reply you back for further guideline.