Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Police Jobs 2017 CTD Corporals are vacant now a days for the eligible candidates. If you are eligible For the CTD Punjab Police Corporals Jobs 2017 So you must Apply within due date because after due dates application will not be entertained. One thing more that the CTD Punjab Police has assigned the NTS to conduct the written Test. You want to apply for the CTD So you must Download NTS Application Form and Submit along with your testimonial copies. After the NTS short lists candidates list the NTS will send you the Roll Number Slips at your residential address and if your didn’t get that yet so you can Download your nts test roll number slips from this page.
Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Police Corporals Jobs 2017 are announced and total vacancies are 322 post including 5% posts reserved for minorities & 5% posts reserved for women. It is the best chance to Join the CTD. Last date of submission of applications is 15-03-2017. pay & allowance as admissible to the employees of BS-09 in Punjab Police + Rs. 54,500/- Counter.
Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. Eligible candidates lot shall be uploaded on NTS website after 10 days of receipt of applications
CTD Punjab Police Corporals Jobs 2017 NTS Test Form Download Roll Number Slips Download
Bachelor’s degree from a HEC recognized institution.
18-25 (on the last date of submission of application)
- Height 5′-7″ (for males)
- Height 5′-2″ (for females)
- Chest 33,345″ (for males)
- Average weight according to age & height
- Physically fit
Minimum physical fitness:-
- One mile running (in 8 minutes for male)
- One mile running (in 14 minutes for female)
- Chin up = 03 (only for male)
- Push up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Sit up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Distance eyesight = 6/6 (with glasses)
- Close eyesight = Normal
Place of posting:-
Anywhere in Punjab
Usual pay & allowance as admissible to the employees of BS-09 in Punjab Police + Rs. 54,500/- Counter Terrorism Allowance.
Application Form Fee:-
No fee shall be charged from the applicants.
- Candidates can download application them from the NTS website (www.nts.org.pK)
- Test shall be held at all divisions of Punjab (Date, time and venue will be intimated on the Roll Number slip and NTS website).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. Eligible candidates lot shall be uploaded on NTS website after 10 days of receipt of applications.
- Last date of submission of applications is 15-03-2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. f Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test Centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- The candidates already serving in government or semi government departments will apply through proper channel of append NOC of the said department with their applications.
- Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- After short listing the successful candidates in the test will be called for tests / interviews. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his physical fitness / tests, academics, NTS tests (to be conducted by National Testing service), psychological test and Interview by the Department.
- The authority is competent to short list the candidates and information to this effect will be given to the candidates directly.
- The authority may cancel the whole process at any stage without assigning the reason.
To get more updates or further details you must stay with us and if you have any question regarding CTD Punjab Police Corporals Jobs 2017 NTS Test Form Download Roll Number Slips Download you must comment us we will get you back soon and will try our best to resolve you problem because you problem is our problem.