A well supposed Government Department recommend Auqaf & Religious Affairs Punjab Jobs 2020 are currently accessible. Jobs in Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department Punjab are obtainable and applications encouraged from the well knowledgeable, conversant, and meticulous and well-restricted candidates. For the subsequent location which is accessible on a contract basis for three years as for each the strategy of Government of Punjab.
The Auqaf Organization is a personality support engendering cadaver. The fundamental funding is established from shrine gifts, the charter of agricultural lands, and payment from marketable and inhabited belongings.
The funds produced are operated for edification, medical facilities, social interests, academic scholarships, and the maintenance of imperative religious monuments and holy places.
Auqaf And Religious Affairs Department Punjab PPSC Jobs 2020 Online Apply Eligibility Criteria
The majority of these Shrines and Mosques were Auqaf, the administration of which was with an intentional confined association. With the passageway of instance, decompose and worsening position.
In the management relationships of these holy shrines and imperative mosques and there was necessitate to re-establish their blessedness. As a legitimate responsibility of Islamic circumstances to convey concerning enhancement in the administration Auqaf.
- 01 Network Administrator ( BPS 16 )
- 03 Accountant / Auditor ( BPS 16 )
- 05 Manager Auqaf ( BPS 16 )
- 10 Staff Nurse ( BPS 16 )
How to Apply:
- The applicant is required to submit an online application form by visiting PPSC official website www.ppsc.gop.pk by the Closing Date which is 07 September 2020
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all objectives MCQs Paper.
- To appear in test or interview only Original Valid CNIC will be acceptable.
- If Candidates are already in Government service then apply through proper channel
- As per Government policy, Age relaxation will be given.
- Female and male both can apply
- The competent authority may increase and decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage
- Candidates will be selected on merit.
- Just shortlisted candidates called for interview
- TA/DA will not be given.
- The candidate must fill application duly and provided exact and correct information
- Incomplete and after Due Dates application will not be accepted
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website