In Punjab department of live stoke and dairy development is a growing sector as its involvement to the national economy is growing continuously. Apart from this livestock is an active employer of thousands of landless poor, maintenance and semi- existence small farmer families. In short, livestock and its products are directly linked with the economy of small and medium sized farmers. It is a major source of active food and adds meaningfully to the health, food and comfort of rural as well as urban consumers.
In the face of rising and critical importance of the sub-sector, there is no consistent importance on analyzing its achievements, problems, as well as future prospects in the overall developmental plans. In a country like Pakistan, data regarding livestock is not readily available and is mostly distributed. Currently this department announced the numerous job opportunities in their department one day ago through advertisement in the newspaper. This is the new, recent, and upcoming job advertisement that published in Daily “The News” Newspaper on Wednesday 26-April-2017.
Department of Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Govt Jobs 2017 are Announced Get Application Form Download Link Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Department of live Stoke and Dairy Development Government of Punjab announced the jobs for the vacancy of Veterinary Assistant and AI Technician. These vacancies are required for the different district of all over the Punjab. Number of vacancies and posts name with Basic pay Scale are given below.
800 Vacancies for the posts of
- Veterinary Assistants (BPS-09)
- Artificial Insemination (AI) Technicians (BPS-09)
HOW TO APPLY
- You can download application form from the website of livestockpunjab.gov.pk
- For the both vacancies metric with science or equal with the 2 years livestock diploma holders can be apply.
- Selection and recruitment will be according to the rule and policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Govt employ can apply through proper channel
- Quota is reserved for the according to policy, 3% for disable, 15% for female, 5% for minorities.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Age limit is 25 for the post of Veterinary assistant.
- 28 age limit for the post of AI Technician
- Age relaxation will be given for all post, 5 years for male and 8 years for female.
- The last date of submission of application is 10-May-2017
If you have any question about this job advertisement in the Department of live Stoke and Dairy Development Government of Punjab, then you can ask us any time through comment in the given below comment box. we will help with further detail what you want.