In the Punjab department of live stoke and dairy, development is a growing sector as its involvement in the national economy is growing continuously. Apart from this livestock is an active employer of thousands of landless poor, maintenance, and semi- existence small farmer families. In short, livestock and its products are directly linked with the economy of small and medium-sized farmers. It is a major source of active food and adds meaningfully to the health, food, and comfort of rural as well as urban consumers.
In the face of rising and the critical importance of the sub-sector, there is no consistent importance on analyzing its achievements, problems, as well as future prospects in the overall developmental plans. In a country like Pakistan, data regarding livestock is not readily available and is mostly distributed. Currently, this department announced the numerous job opportunities in their department one day ago through an advertisement in the newspaper. This is the new, recent, and upcoming job advertisement published in Daily “The News” Newspaper.
Department of Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Govt Jobs 2020 are Announced Get Application Form Download Link Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Department of live Stoke and Dairy Development Government of Punjab announced the jobs. These vacancies are required for the different districts of all over Punjab. The number of vacancies and posts names with the Basic pay Scale are given below.
- 01 Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS-16)
HOW TO APPLY
- You can download application form from the website of livestockpunjab.gov.pk
- For both vacancies metric with science or equal with the 2 years livestock diploma holders can be applied.
- Selection and recruitment will be according to the rule and policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Govt employ can apply through proper channel
- The quota is reserved according to policy, 3% for disabling, 15% for females, 5% for minorities.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Age relaxation will be given for all posts, 5 years for males, and 8 years for females.
- The last date of submission of application is 26 August 2020
If you have any questions about this job advertisement in the Department of live Stoke and Dairy Development Government of Punjab, then you can ask us any time through a comment in the given below comment box. we will help with further detail what you want.