The Department of Population Welfare has announced the jobs 2021 through SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission. The applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Sindh province.
But Nowadays a recent update is that the Department of Population Welfare Jobs 2021 Written Test/Interview Date and Schedule has been announced. That you can get it online at kitaab.com.pk because we provided this news before all other sources.
We are providing here the complete details of Population Welfare jobs. The Population Welfare Program will not only contribute to the improvement of socio-economic development of the country but also improve the health objective for reduction in maternal and infant mortality rates through birth spacing & RH services which are the important components of Millennium development goals.
The Five-Year Population Welfare Program Sindh is an integral part of the National Population Welfare Program, which aims to take the family planning services at the doorsteps of the people and to ensure the quality of services with the right of choice for the small family norm and to achieve population stabilization. The federal scheme will provide support to meet the requirement of contraceptives, clinical and non-clinical training of personnel, and research undertaking.
The all the eligible persons have the golden chance for the SPSC Population Welfare Department job. The people are waiting for the Sindh Public Service Commission Population Welfare Department jobs in 2021 they become relax and apply for the desirable jobs.
Sindh Public Service Commission Population Welfare Department vacancies details, number of vacancies eligibility of the post, and the Criteria of the post available here.
Department of Population Welfare SPSC Jobs 2021 Written Test/Interview Date and Schedule
The Last Date of Population Welfare Department jobs is 05 March 2021.
- 09 Assistant Directors / Population Welfare Officers (BPS-17)
- 10 Assistant Director (Medical) / Field Medical Officers (BPS-17)
- 03 Medical Officers (BPS-17)
- 01 Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- 02 Assistant District Population Welfare Officers / Admin Officers (BPS-16)
- 01 Librarian (BPS-16)
Terms and Conditions
- Interested and eligible candidates apply online.
- Only original valid CNIC accepted to appear in the written test.
- Candidates must read the Terms and conditions carefully and as well as given on the SPSC website.
- Incorrect data or late apply could not be entertained.
- Till the Closing Date of Submission of Application Form Editing options to correct any data in the Online Application will be available.
- If candidates claim experience of the private firm must bring proof at the time of the interview.
- No TA/ DA will refundable to any candidates.
- Population Welfare Department authorized the increase or decrease in the number of posts.
Department of Population Welfare Jobs 2021 Written Test/Interview Date and ScheduleYou must visit Kitaab.com.pk to see more about the related topics.Post Updated By :09/02/2021 - 12:41 AM