The excise, taxation and narcotics control department is a Federal department of Pakistan that works under the supervision of the ministry of interior, this department provides its service for the government of Pakistan to collection the various type of taxes and duties with practically and effectively and give them proper ways and means for additional resource mobilization in the province.
Excise and taxation, Narcotics control department Government of Punjab announced multiple vacancies in their department for different posts of different BPS from 05 to BPS 15. Currently, the excise and taxation department Punjab publishes this new, recent, and upcoming advertisement that was published in “Daily The News” newspaper on Sunday
09 April 2019. This department is the Public sector department of Pakistan.
According to the Human Resource department of Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics department of Punjab, the required education and job-related experience are different as per the requirement of the job, Matric/FA/Fsc/BA/ and shorthand and computer typing speed. These jobs are available for the different districts of Punjab. Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Layyah, Vehari, Rajanpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar. Mandi Bahaudin, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal, Sargodha
Excise and Taxation Department Punjab Govt Jobs 2020 PTS Test Download Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Number of Jobs details with post name and BPS are given below
- 286 Post of Constables (BPS-05)
- 134 Post of Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- 37 Post of Stenographers (BPS-14)
- 36 Post of Data Entry Operators (BPS-11)
How to Apply
- Candidate can download their Application form from Pakistan Testing Service official website, and fee challan form.
- A test fee of RS.285/- shall be paid in any branch of UBL and HBL.
- A PTS copy of the original slip must attach with a copy of the application form.
- Copy of CNIC, copy of domicile, copy of all educational documents, and two recent passport size photographs directly to PTS through courier on the address mention on the application form.
- The test fee is not refundable or transferable.
- Incomplete application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Please send the application form along with the original bank deposit slip on this address, Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd floor Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
- The last date of submission of the application is
02 May 2019.
So this was the total overview of this job advertisement, if you need further information about this job advertisement then you can ask us through comment, in the comment box that given below, we will get you back soon for your help.