The excise, taxation, and narcotics control department is a Federal department of Pakistan that spread in all over Pakistan with all management and operational service. This department works under the supervision of the ministry of interior, this department delivers its job duties for the government of Pakistan to gathering the various type of taxes and duties with essentially and successfully and give them proper ways and means for additional resource utilization in the province.
A few days ago this department excise, taxation, and narcotics control department were announced multiple job opportunities in their department, and now this department again announced these job opportunities in their department for numerous positions on a pure contract basis. This department gave this job recruitment procedure to Pakistan Testing Service, (PTS). This is a good opportunity for unemployed persons to gain brilliant job service in excise, taxation and narcotics control departments.
Excise and Taxation Narcotics Department Punjab Govt Jobs 2021 Application Form Submission Last Date PTS Test Schedule
Number and name of jobs with Basic Pay Scale are given below in details
- 37 Post of Stenographer (BS-14)
- 36 Posts of Data Entry Operators (BS-11)
- 134 Posts of Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- 244 almost Constable (BS-11)
How to Apply:
- Test fee challan form Rs.285/- submit in your nearest branch of UBL or HBL.
- Fill complete your application form with CNIC, Domicile, educational certificate 2 passport size recent photo with challan form send to PTS through courier.
- The test fee is not refundable.
- Without fee challan form and incomplete application you will not be entertained.
- For all the above vacancies, you can download the application form from the PTS website and here.
- Age relaxation will be given for males 5 years, 8 years for females, and 10 years for disable.
- Govt employees can be applied through proper channels.
- Send your complete documents to PTS Head Quarter third flour Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad.
The last date of submission of application is extended from
21-04-2019 to 02-05-2019
If you need more information about this job advertisement then comment us in the below comment box, we will get you back, and if you want to update for jobs then visit our website on a regular basis.