Good News for those candidates who are now jobless and seeking a good job for a bright future and a good salary package. They become relax because Excise Taxation & Anti Narcotics Department Balochistan has announced the jobs 2021 through CTSP Career Testing Services Pakistan. They required the application from the well knowledgeable, conversant, and meticulous and well-restricted, bright, talented, dynamic, qualified energetic and self-motivated hardworking, well closely controlled, competent, and, most importantly, qualified candidates.
Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department invited the application form for the post of Assistant Computer Operator, Constable, Junior Clerk, Stenographer. They required the qualification for the above-mentioned post is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. Candidates must download the Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department jobs advertisement and see the eligibility criteria and if they are eligible they must apply within the due date because after the closing date application will be rejected from the Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department.
Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department job 2021 vacancies details, number of vacancies eligibility of the post, and the Criteria of the post available here. CTSP Career Testing Service Pakistan conducts the written test and candidates must download the roll number slip, test date, interview time and date, and result also from this site kitaab.com.pk.
Interested and Eligible candidates who want to join the Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department must visit the CTSP official site and download the application form and submit the address that is mentioned in the advertisement or below this post.
Excise Taxation & Anti Narcotics Department Balochistan CTSP Jobs 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
The Last Date of Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department jobs is 11 March 2021
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk,
- Candidates carefully filled the application form.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be self-responsible if they give incorrect or incomplete information.
- Candidates must write the vacancy’s name on the envelope.
- Test and interview date announced through the SMS or CTSP official website.
- Only Shortlisted candidates called for the test or interview.
- Candidates must apply within the due date after the closing date application will be rejected.
- To appear in a test or interview only Original Valid CNIC will be acceptable
How to Apply
- Application Form and Challan form candidates must download from here or CTSP official website.
- After the download application form candidates carefully filled the application form.
- Candidates sent the application form along with the Fee deposit slip, 3 passport size photographs, and a copy of CNIC to the CTSP Office No. 140, Street No. 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad.
Applicant must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Department job or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you.Post Updated By :