If we see the introduction of the Federal Board of Revenue then earlier it was a Central Board of Revenue (CBR) that was formed on April 01, 1924 through representation of the Central Board of Revenue under the Act, 1924. In 1944, a full-fledged Revenue Division was shaped under the Ministry of Finance. After the Separation of Pakistan and India, this arrangement continued up to 31st August 1960 when on the approvals of the Managerial Re-organization Committee.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR was made a close department of the Ministry of Finance. In 1974, further changes were made to reorganize organization and its functions. Accordingly, the post of Chairman FBR was created with the status of ex-official Additional Secretary and Secretary Finance was thankful of his duties as ex-official Chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue FBR. However, the Revenue Division was abolished in January 1995, and FBR reverted back to the pre-1991 position. The Revenue Division continues to exist since from December 01, 1998. By the enactment of FBR Act 2007 in July 2007 the Central Board of Revenue has now become Federal Board of Revenue.
Federal Board of Revenue Govt Jobs 2020 FBR OTS Test Submit Application Form Schedule Roll Number Slips
Recently Federal Board of Revenue FBR announced multiple job opportunities in their department, this department announced these now vacancies. According to advertisement the requirement of education criteria is different, The name of jobs and vacancies in details are given below.
- Steno typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Duplicating Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
Terms and Conditions:
- OTS will conduct the screening Test for the post of BPS-9 to 14 and EAD will finalize the recruitment process as par government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test or interview
- Only short listed candidate called for interview
- At the time of interview candidates must brings all Original Documents
- In case of any false and forged information application will be rejected
- Five year general age relaxation will be admissible
- Last date of submission of application is 18th February, 2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates must download application form from website, www.ots.org.pk.
- The Applicant are required to ship their applications completed in all components and required documents send to Open Testing Services, Office No 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad.
- Only short listed candidates called for interview or test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidate for test/interview.
- Incomplete and late submission of application form will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is February 18, 2020
More Related Information:-
- Pakistan FBR Jobs 2020 OTS Test Registration Form For Applying Online
- Federal Board of Revenue Govt Jobs 2020 FBR OTS Test Submit Application
- Federal Board Revenue FBR Jobs 2020 District Wise Eligibility Criteria Test Interview Dates
here we provided you all information about this job advertisement, if you need more help about this job then can ask us through comment, and visit our website on daily basis.