The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant FLTA is Supervision by the U.S United States Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching FLTA program offered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan to improve their skills and English language proficiency.
The FLTA program duration is nine months. Increase their English language expertise and extend the knowledge of the society and the culture of the United States (U.S). FLTA Foreign language teaching assistants now teach Urdu or Pashto in American Universities or Colleges, and this program is fully funded.
The Fulbright FLTA Participants were given a language class twenty hours a week and are required to enroll in two courses per semester, and the US Studies course is mandatory. You can select the remaining coursework according to your career in English language teaching.
The applicants must be English teachers in any university or college in Pakistan and the preference to those applicants who are newly joined teaching field from one year to 8 years experienced. The applicant’s minimum qualification required is 16 years of education. The Dual nationality applicants are not eligible to apply for this program, Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant FLTA.
Women, applicants with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), AJK Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply. Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant FLTA Online Registration Terms and Conditions, how to apply, eligibility criteria, and test dates and schedule are mentioned here at this site kitaab.com.pk. The Applicants easily find everything here easily.
Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant FLTA program 2022 Online Apply Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani national with a valid Pakistani Passport.
- At least English language teacher at any university or college level in Pakistan throughout the nomination and selection process.
- Preference to those English teachers who have one to eight years of experience.
- Minimum 16 years of qualification required.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible applicants please visit our site kitaab.com.pk or www.usefp.org.
- A complete application package, including academic transcripts, letters of reference, must be submitted.
- The Last date of the online application is 13 July 2021.
- Only Online applications, hard copy applications will not be accepted.
We share the complete detail about the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant FLTA program 2022. All the applicants who are eligible and interested must apply within the due date. If the applicants have any issues or problems, then tell us within the comment section. We share the latest jobs, the latest admission, scholarships. For the latest information and if the applicants want to update, then visit our site regularly.
Post Updated By :