Government of Punjab Agriculture Department,Lahore has announced vacant positions. Application invited from Punjab domiciled eligible candidates for recruitment of these posts. Positions are Director (Technical), Director (Finance), Deputy Director (Finance), Deputy Director (M&E), System Analyst / LAN Manager, Regional Manager / Director and assistant Regional Manager. These all posts are on contract base under Program Management Unit, Punjab Agriculture Productivity Improvement Project (PIPIP).
Pakistan in agricultural land.Major portion of Pakistan Economy depended on Agriculture. 21% of GDP is agriculture production. Textile, Edible items, Live stock, Dairy Farming, coal and power all are the fruits of agriculture. Agriculture is big factor to provide employment in this country. 47% people are attached with this sector as an employees. 80% of Punjab land is in utilization. It is due to Agriculture Department of Punjab. This Department is providing various facilities to the farmers. The main objective of this department is to make best utilization of land and to get best output in the shape of crops,vegetables and fruits. This all about best management of the department and it shows the commitment with work. Department achieving milestone through professionals. For that now department needs these professional to full fill vacant positions.
Govt of Punjab Agriculture Department Lahore Jobs 2020 NTS Test Application Form Last Date and Schedule
- Posts Are contract basis not pensionable.
- Contract will be on the project base
- Age relaxation for male is 5 year and for female is 8 year
- Project period can be extend or reduced by competent authority
- Appoint will be through NTS test.
How To Apply:-
- Form can be down load from website
- Deposit mention fee in specific bank
- Full fill Application Form accurately
- Sent it to NTS head office through courier
Last Date To Apply:-
- Director (Technical) (BPS-18)
- Director (Finance) ( BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Finance) (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director (M&E) (BPS-17)
- System Analyst/ LAN Manager
- Regional Manager/Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Regional Manager (BPS-17)
If you meet the selection criteria then apply with confidence. This best opportunity to flourish you career as professional in best sector. There are chance to select as permanent as per work performance. At this page you can find all detailed and further any confusion then feel free ask the quire’s in comment section.