The appearance of candidates for Physical Test and Written test and Interview in Connection with recruitment as a constable in Sindh Police Karachi. The candidates who applied for the post of Constable in Sindh Police with reference to the advertisement published in different newspapers in 2020 they can apply again. Govt Sindh Karachi Police Jobs 2020 ASI Constable Application Form Physical, Written Test, Interview Schedule. They are hereby directed to appear for measurement and physical test, written tests, and Interviews, as per the following schedule:-
The candidates will bring all original documents required, already mentioned in advertisements dated: (Date will be mentioned later when officially announced by department). Venues of Interviews of successful candidates (in physical and written tests) will, however, be announced by the Range/Zone DI‘s GP later on. Govt Sindh Karachi Police Jobs 2020 ASI, Constable.
The Application Form Submission Last Date is:
02nd Feb 2019
No further notice for this purpose will be issued separately
|Tests to be conducted||
Dates for Conducting Tests
Venues for Appearance in the Tests
|Measurement/ Physical Test||Announced Soon||
|Written Test,||Announced Soon|
Govt Sindh Karachi Police Jobs 2020 Application Form Written Test
The Sindh Police aims at providing equality of service delivery to the community in the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of Law and Order. It is committed to the principles of justice, equality, integrity, fairness, and respect for human rights and law enforcement in conformity with international norms and best practices.
RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLES (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / CONSTABLES AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh candidates having Sindh Domicile only. Govt Sindh Karachi Police Jobs 2017 Name of Post, Qualification, Age Limit, Physical Fitness
Name of Post: Police Constable BPS-05
Qualification: Matriculation from any board of Secondary education located in Sindh
Name of Post: Constable (Driver) BPS-05
Qualification: Matriculation from any board of Secondary education located in Sindh & valid LTV license
Chest = 33’x 34.5”
Height: 5’x 5”
Running: 16 meters in 7 minutes
Height = 5’
Walking 800 meters in 14 minutes
Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years on Closing Date of Advertisement
1. Application processing fee of Rs.150/ – (non – refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in the NTS account through a bank deposit slip attached to the application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs.400/ – separately for the written test.
2. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualification.
3. The application should not be accompanied by any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
4. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
5. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
6. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
7. An incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women and Minority quota shall be considered as per government instructions.
9. The candidates who qualify the Physical endurance test shall be called to the written test.
10. Candidates who qualify written test shall appear in an interview conducted by a recruitment committee.
11. Physical endurance test and written test shall be conducted by National Testing Service – Pakistan.
12. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS, and web site.
13. No TA / DA will be admissible.
14. Written and physical endurance tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
15. Only those candidates who shall qualify the Physical and written test of NTS will be called for an interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
How to Apply:
Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from PTS website & sindhpolice.gov.pk
The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
Application Forms that are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Last Date of submission of form is:
02nd Feb 2019
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For the More Details regarding Govt Sindh Karachi Police Jobs 2020 Constable Application Form Physical, Written Test, Interview Schedule you should keep staying with us here on this page and if you need to ask any question about it so you must comment us in below given comment section we will help you as we can.