Gujranwala Electric Power Company is inviting applications from suitable candidates. GEPCO will hire staff on daily wages for the Transformer reclamation workshop in Sialkot/ Gujrat. These city’s domicile-holding citizens can apply. Cities’ names are Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot, and Narowal.
This recruitment will be 100% temporary. Skilled and non-skilled both can apply. Required capability from a perceived organization, pertinent work understanding, and age constrain necessity are as follows. Qualified hopefuls are urged to apply for the post in an endorsed way.
Just shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. See the notice beneath to see opportunities/positions accessible, qualification criteria, and different necessities. Qualified hopefuls must submit applications before the last date.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2021 :
Gujranwala Electric Power Company is the largest electric supply company of electricity. The company has aims to provide electricity to its 30 million customers. Here we will enlist the vacant positions. Read carefully all details and apply them to your interesting position. Apply with confidence and get a chance to hire up.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2021 Interview Schedule
- Assistant Manager (Contract Management)
- Assistant Manager (Demand Forecasting)
- Assistant Manager (Regulatory Affairs)
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Deputy Manager (Contract Management)
- Deputy Manager (Regulatory Affairs)
How To apply for GEPCO jobs 2021:
- The applicants must apply online on the link http://www.pitc.com.pk/gepco-jobs/
- Signed application along with all documents must be submitted to the Director-General (HR & Admin) Gepco, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala.
- Incomplete and after the due date application could not be processed.
- If the candidates work in Government and Semi-Government department, they must apply through the proper channel
- The Applicants must require all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only Shortlisted applicants invited for the interview.
Last date to apply :
- 15 July 2021
GEPCO is committed to delivering safe & secure Electric Power Supply to all our valuable customers by employing technological approach dependable human and organizational resources, focusing on the delivery of targets and quality services.Post Updated By :03/07/2021 - 10:28 AM