HBL is Pakistan’s Largest international bank which is working in Twenty Five countries. This Bank also provides big opportunities for the people of Pakistan in the banking sector. When once you selected in this bank then you can grow your banking professional career as per international standards. Now recently HBL is inviting applications for the position of “Relationship Manager”. You can boost your career along with this dynamic bank. HBL inviting applications online from suitable and eligible candidates. Applicants must be graduated and must have experience of relevant field minimum one year. The primary responsibilities of this dynamic position are to create new relations for bank products.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs 2020 :
Here we want to share with you that HBL is providing 100 vacant situations to full fill the post title of relationship manager. Here at this page, you can find post related information. The HBL Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring a lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers. International operations expanded and HBL now operates in over 25 countries across four continents.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs 2020 Online Apply
- Deposit Mobilization
- Business Development
- Marketing and cross-selling of Retail / Consumer products & services.
- Providing quality customer service
- Networking with existing and potential clients
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education should be 4 Years Bachelors / Masters Degree BSc Hons / BBA / M Com/ MSc / MA / MBA
- Minimum CGPA required 2.8 CGPA, A/B Grade or 2nd Division from an HEC Recognized Institute
- Minimum Experience 1 year in a similar role in banks
How to apply :
- Visit HBL website www.hblpeople.com
- Read given detail
- Fill up the prescribed online form and submit it
Last date to apply :
- Last apply date is
31st – December-2019
All appointments are to be made at multiple locations in different cities across the country i-e Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, D.I Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Mansehra, Haripur, Quetta, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Chiniot and other districts. If you meet the above criteria then you need to must apply. This is the best opportunity for commerce students.