Pakistan navy civilian authority requires candidates for some civilian jobs. These jobs include technical and non-technical jobs. Those candidates who wish to apply for the given posts must fill the given application form. Application form must be submitted along with attested educational certificates, experience certificates, NIC, domicile and three photographs.
Candidates can also apply online from the official website of Pakistan Navy. Application forms and all the required documents can also be delivered to the navy recruitment and selection centres. Candidate must reach the same centre for the written test on the given day, at 8 am. Candidate must not forget to bring his original documents when he comes for registration.
How to Join Pakistan Navy after Matric 10th Class Eligibility Criteria Last Date Apply Online
Technical staff includes:
- foreman BPS-15 (43 seats)
- leading man BPS-12 (102 seats)
- assistant leading man BPS-11 (28)
- high skilled technician grade 2 (BPS-6) (557 seats),.
Non-technical staff includes:
- junior scientific assistant BPS-12 (8 seats)
- data entry operator BPS-12 (37 Seats)
- assistant examiner (mechanical) BPS-11 (6 seats).
- Persons rejected from any government job or military training centres.
- Rejected persons from armed forces or any medical board.
- Applicants whose documents are not real.
- Applicants can apply “online” from Pak Navy official website.