Do you want to be a part of the Pakistan Army? Do You want to serve the nation? Here is your big opportunity! Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS is offering jobs on various posts. The date for the submission of the form and the test dates are given here. The interview date will be uploaded very soon.
Eligibility Criteria are as follows. Candidate must have done Matric in Science with 55% Marks Minimum and F.Sc in Pre-medical with 50% Marks Minimum. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. The height of the candidate must be at least s feet 2 inches and weight will be checked according to BMI scale.
- Registration 17 August to 16 September
The age limit is from 17 to 25. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani. If a female applies, she must be unmarried, separated, widowed, OR divorced, as AFNS employees can not look after their homes and families due to their need around the clock. Details are given in the advertisement given below.
Join Pak Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2020 Written Test, Interviews Dates, and Schedule
Candidates will deposit the following documents along with their applications
- Original certificates/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment
- Attested photocopy of domicile
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card
- 6 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back)
- Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
More updates will be uploaded soon like date of interview, Answer keys, Selected candidates list, etc. One important thing! Selected candidates are bound to vow that they will not leave AFNS before serving at least for 5 years. Good Luck to all the patriotic candidates!