Pakistan Navy has announced the second batch jobs 2020. Join Pak Navy 2020 jobs Short Service Commission Course is announced through SSC. Pakistani navy gives the service to protect the sea area of their country from their enemy. Pakistani Navy defaced the Pakistani water areas. All the candidate that fulfill the given Eligibility Criteria of Join Pak Navy recruitment must apply for the given jobs. The applicant must read all the instruction carefully and then apply on the desirable post. Join Pakistan Navy give a great and ample chance for the Pakistani unemployed people to appoint the desirable jobs. Join Pak Navy Jobs 2020 Batch-B Short Service Commission Course Apply Online Registration and Eligibility Criteria is available here.
There are multiple posts of the Pak Navy in the field of navy force. The applicant applies any post. Eligibility and Criteria of the jobs are available in the following advertisement. Pak Navy called the Brave, fit, energetic people of Pakistan and They include in the Navy force. Applicant should prove their eligibility of the selected post. This eligibility is proved through a certain test such as written test, Physical test the further divide into categories, and at last; selective interview.
Join Pak Navy Jobs 2020 Batch-B Short Service Commission Course Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
Following Jobs are available in Join Pak Navy Department.
- Operations Branch-Marines SSG (N) & Surface
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Supply Branch
- Law Branch
- Education Branch
- Education Branch – Psychologist
- Special Branch – IT
- Special Branch – PR
- Special Branch – Platform Design House (PDH)
- Medical Branch – Industrial Electronics
- Medical Branch – Automobile & Leather Engineering
- Special Branch – HPN
- Special Branch Construction
- Special Branch – Religious Motivation Officers (RMOs)
- Medical Branch – Specialists
- Medical Branch Veterinary Doctor
The Eligibility Criteria Education Eligibility Physical Fitness, Experience is mention in the above advertisement.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may register themselves from the website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from
May 26 to June 09, 2019.
- Applications sent directly to the Recruitment Director at Naval Headquarter will stand rejected.
- The last date for registration is
June 09, 2019.
- Entrance Test will begin on
11th June 2019.
- The entrance test result can be viewed from the official site of the Navy.
- Preliminary Test will be conducted after Entry Test and application will be issued to those who will qualify the Entrance Test and furthermore the applicants will pass from a number of the tests
- Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC and these test will lead to final selection by Naval Headquarters.