Pakistan navy is an inhabitant authority that necessitates the candidates for various civilian jobs. These jobs comprise technological and non-technical jobs. The candidates who ought to wish to apply for the specified posts must fill the assigned application form that can be registered online.
Application forms and all the mandatory documents must be transported to the navy conscription and collection centers. The candidates must submit the application form along with attested educational certificates, familiarity certificates, NIC, domicile, and three photographs.
A candidate advised contacting the same exam center for the written test on the prearranged day, at 8 am. The candidate must not fail to remember to fetch his original documents when he has decided to come for the registration.
Here we share the complete detail about the Pakistan Navy Jobs 2021. Applicants must read the vacancies, required qualifications, eligibility criteria, and selection criteria in this post. If the applicants have any issues then tell us within the comment section.
- Khadim Masjid (BPS-05)
- Lady Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Moazzan (BPS-05)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Police Constable (BPS-05)
Criteria For Police Constable
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Age: 18 to 25 Years
Criteria For Lady Police Constable
- Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
MT Drivers Criteria:
- Qualifications: Middle
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- HTV/LTV Driving License
- Preference: Matriculation
Moazzan & Khadim Masjid Criteria:
- Qualifications: Matriculation & Hafiz e Quran
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years.
How to Apply
- The interested applicants must apply online from the Pakistan Navy Official Website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Those applicants who cannot apply online all visit the recruitment center Karachi, Hyderabad, Gwadar, Lahore, and Rawalpindi.
Pakistan Navy Selection Procedure.
- The Applicants submit an Online Application from the official site and an Offline Application to visit the above-mentioned recruitment centers.
- Intelligence Test/Related Qualifications Test (On Computer)
- Announcement of 1st Test Results/Shortlisted Candidates List
- Physical Test
- 1st Medical Test
- Personality Test
- Trade Test/Interviews
- Final Selection.
- Persons rejected from any government job or military training center.
- Rejected persons from armed forces or any medical board.
- Applicants whose documents are not real.