Pakistan Navy have energetic role to defend the our sea area and militants by fighting in waters, and now Pakistan Navy providing you the opportunity to join this best Pak Navy. The Pakistan navy is a department and institute that was establish In November 1947, with the aim to save and serve Pakistan boundaries from the enemy.
Applications are invited as individuals who want to begin their carriers and interested in Pakistan Navy as a civilians officers. Candidate who have wishes to join Navy and see the world then this is the golden chance for those candidate. Before this advertisement Pak Navy was also announce the jobs for Sailor through Batch A-2017, and now again Pakistan Navy announced numerous vacancies in this department from grade 15 to grade 03 on multiple posts.
So now for these vacancies registration is being online through Pakistan Navy Official website. The complete details about eligibility criteria and selection procedure schedule that have announced by Pak Navy official authority are mentions here in advertisement and below in details.
Join Pakistan Navy As A Civilian Jobs 2017-Batch Online Registration Eligibility Criteria ISSB Test Physical Measurements Dates and Schedule
Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 05 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 02 Steno-typists (BPS-14)
- 03 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 07 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- 30 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 01 Tracer (BPS-05)
- 01 Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- 01 Carpenter (BPS-03)
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PNCA)
- 03 Foremen (BPS-15)
- 15 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 331 Highly Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- 202 Skilled (BPS-04)
Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Foreman – PNCA)
- 03 Sports Coaches – Shooting (BPS-14)
- 03 Junior Scientific Assistant (BPS-12)
- 05 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 06 Assistant Examiners – Mechanical (BPS-11)
- 20 Draftsman-II (BPS-11)
- 04 Assistant Examiners – Ammunition (BPS-08)
- 03 Assistant Examiners – Stores (BPS-08)
- 05 Librarians (BPS-08)
- 01 Junior Instructor (BPS-07)
- 05 Midwives (BPS-07)
- 49 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 08 Engine Drivers-II (BPS-07)
- 34 Storeman (BPS-05)
- 19 Lab Attendants (BPS-05)
- 03 Junior Time Keepers (BPS-05)
- 13 Crane Drivers / Operators (BPS-05)
- 06 Tracers (BPS-05)
- 01 Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- 04 Lascars (BPS-03)
- For registration visit official Pak Navy Website.
- Registration is start from 09 April to 23 April 2017.
- All candidate come with Rs.200/- when arrive for test
- Entry test will be held on 06 May 2017 in all selections offices.
So this was some important information regarding to opportunities in Pakistan Navy, If you need further information then you can discus with us through comment, in the comment box that are given below, we will response you back quickly as soon as.