Pakistan Navy has an energetic role to defend our sea area and militants by fighting in waters, and now Pakistan Navy providing you the opportunity to join this best Pak Navy. The Pakistan navy is a department and institute that was established In November 1947, with the aim to save and serve Pakistan boundaries from the enemy.
Applications are invited as individuals who want to begin their carriers and interested in Pakistan Navy as civilians officers. A candidate who has wished to join the Navy and see the world then this is the golden chance for those candidates. Before this advertisement, Pak Navy also announced the jobs for Sailor through Batch A-2020, and now again Pakistan Navy announced numerous vacancies in this department from grade 15 to grade 03 on multiple posts.
So now for these vacancies registration is being online through Pakistan Navy Official website. The complete details about eligibility criteria and selection procedure schedule that have announced by Pak Navy official authority are mentions here in advertisement and below in detail.
Join Pakistan Navy As A Civilian Jobs 2020-Batch Online Registration Eligibility Criteria ISSB Test Physical Measurements Dates and Schedule
All opportunities that Pakistan Navy announced are mentions below in detail.
Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 05 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 02 Steno-typists (BPS-14)
- 03 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 07 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- 30 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 01 Tracer (BPS-05)
- 01 Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- 01 Carpenter (BPS-03)
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PNCA)
- 03 Foremen (BPS-15)
- 15 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 331 Highly Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- 202 Skilled (BPS-04)
Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Foreman – PNCA)
- 03 Sports Coaches – Shooting (BPS-14)
- 03 Junior Scientific Assistant (BPS-12)
- 05 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 06 Assistant Examiners – Mechanical (BPS-11)
- 20 Draftsman-II (BPS-11)
- 04 Assistant Examiners – Ammunition (BPS-08)
- 03 Assistant Examiners – Stores (BPS-08)
- 05 Librarians (BPS-08)
- 01 Junior Instructor (BPS-07)
- 05 Midwives (BPS-07)
- 49 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 08 Engine Drivers-II (BPS-07)
- 34 Storeman (BPS-05)
- 19 Lab Attendants (BPS-05)
- 03 Junior Time Keepers (BPS-05)
- 13 Crane Drivers / Operators (BPS-05)
- 06 Tracers (BPS-05)
- 01 Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- 04 Lascars (BPS-03)
- For registration visit the official Pak Navy Website.
- Registration starts from
09 April to 23 April 2019.
- All candidate comes with Rs.200/- when arriving for test
- The entry test will be held on
06 May 2019in all selections offices.
So this was some important information regarding opportunities in Pakistan Navy, If you need further information then you can discuss with us through comment, in the comment box that is given below, we will respond to you back quickly as soon as.