To be an officer especially an army, air force, or navy officer is a dream which has seen by almost every person at least once in a lifetime, but many people change their minds with the passage of time but many stick with that and continue on the way of success. Pakistan Navy conducts the selection of the candidates as Sailors in the Pakistan Navy, which is held two times a year.
Pak Navy as Sailors and the selected candidates have to join the boot camp training at PNS HIMALAYA. When these candidates complete their training, they are divided into different branches to get their technical training, which can be their strong technical base and it is being conducted at different respective schools.
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs Through Sailor Batch B-2020 Last Date of Registration Online Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
Batch B-2020 Technician
Matric science 65%
5 Feet 4 inches
Batch B-2020 Female medical technician FMT
Matric science Biology 65%
Last Date For online registration:
Will be Announced Soon
The candidates need to know the benefits of the services and training.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, parents, and family after their marriage
- Ample opportunities for going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- PN offers subsidized education to children of its officers in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- PN offers 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service to their place of residence once in a year
The candidates, who have completed their education till inter or graduate class, they need to join the Pakistan Navy. Join Pakistan Navy Jobs Through Sailor Batch B-2020 the Last Date of Registration Online Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents For further news details and information keep visiting our website.