Public Sector Organization has announced various jobs 2021 through ETEA Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting for such jobs they must apply for these jobs before the closing date. The closing date of the submitted application form is 15 March 2021. Both male and female can apply. ETEA announced the advertisement and needs hardworking and educated people for the post of Accounts Officer, Admin Officer, Assistant, Biomedical Electric Technician, Charge Nurse, Chowkidar, Computer Operator, Daftari, Driver, Health Education Officer, Hematologist Quality Control, IT Assistant, JCT Pathology, Junior Clerks, Lab Attendant, Medical Officer, Medical Technologist Pathology, Naib Qasid, Social Mobilizer, Store Keeper, Sweeper, Telephone Operators. The online application form is available on the website www.etea.edu.pk. Vacancies are regular basis and having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile candidates can apply. Here we share eligibility criteria, application form, the due date of the submission form, test schedule, roll number slips, and final merits list selected candidates. Test Date and time mentioned on Roll NO. Slip and No separate call letter will be issued. Candidates submit the form as soon as possible and start the online test preparation.
If you are looking for KPK Public Sector Organization Job, a good salary, and a solid retirement plan, then look no further as the Public Sector Organization is the only place, you can get these benefits. The Public Sector Organization also offers early promotions, all depending on the particular employee’s performance. Now, applicants don’t waste the time and apply within the due date. If the applicant applies after the closing date the application will be rejected.
KPK Public Sector Organization ETEA Jobs 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Test And Last Date
Closing/Last date for submission of application is 15 March 2021.
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Officer
- Biomedical Electric Technician
- Charge Nurse
- Computer Operator
- Health Education Officer
- Hematologist Quality Control
- IT Assistant
- JCT Pathology
- Junior Clerks
- Lab Attendant
- Medical Officer
- Medical Technologist Pathology
- Naib Qasid
- Social Mobilizer
- Store Keeper
- Telephone Operators
Terms and Condition:
- Only short listed candidates called for interview.
- Short listing will be based on the screening Test conducted by ETEA
- Incomplete and after due date applications will not be accepted.
- As per Rules age relaxation is admissible
- If candidates are working in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview
- No TA/TD will be Admissible to the candidate.
- Disable quota has been resaved.
- If candidates applying against the disabled quota should attach a disability certificate
- The competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must visit the website www.etea.edu.pk. And apply online.
- After submission online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated having a token number, project code, and candidates’ personal information.
- Do not send any Documents to ETEA, provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms before the rest.
- If candidates apply for more than one post then apply separately.
- Online application forms are available on the website till 23 February 2021.
- The last date of Submission of the application form is 15 March 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Candidates do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date and time will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip
We will provide here Advertisement, Application Form, Test Date, Answer keys, Roll No. Slip and Results.
In case of any query or if you have any question then you can contact with us in below comment section.Post Updated By :13/02/2021 - 10:31 AM