Khyber Pkahtunkhwa KPK Seniority List for ESE Teachers 2016 Elementary and Secondary Education Department has announced the Seniority Lists for the Teachers and we upload the KPK ESE Seniority Lists 2016 you can check online and You can download easily from here below links.
KPK Seniority List for ESE 2016 Elementary and Secondary Education Department for the SS, SST Teachers Seniority lists 2016 are available here. Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pkahtunkhwa. It has more than 1,68,000 employees which are about 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 3.9 million students are learning in more than 28000 Government institutions having more that 1,19,000 teachers.
KPK Teachers Seniority List for ESE 2016 2017 Elementary and Secondary Education Department
|Senior PET (SPET) (Tentative)||04-12-2016|
Seniority List of SST for promotion to SS Post
1. The appeal/objections (if any) against the seniority as mentioned in the subject wise promotion list from SST to SS Post as mentioned against each name should be subitted to the Direcrate of E&SE Department within 15 days.
2. The promotion will be considered agaist the relevant SS posts
Subjects: English, Urdu, Pak Studies, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Botany, Zoology), Civics, Economics, History, History Cum Civics, Islamiat, Library Science, Pashto, Political Sci, Statistics
|Download available Below|
|Download available Below|
|Male BPS-18||Download available Below|
|Male BPS-19||Download available Below|
|Male BPS-20||Download available Below|
|Female BPS-16||Download available Below|
|Female BPS-17||Download available Below|
|Female BPS-18||Download available Below|
|Female BPS-19||Download available Below|
|Junior Clerk||Download available Below|
|Senior Clerk||Download available Below|
- Formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
- Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Schools & Literacy Sector.
- Processing of developmental projects.
- Monitoring and review of developmental Projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/PIUs.
- Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
- Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Schools & Literacy Department including PAC/DAC.
For the more Information Regarding the KPK Seniority List for ESE 2016 Elementary and Secondary Education Department SST, SS, Male and Female Seniority Lists 2016 you must stay with us here on this page and if you want to ask any answer or have any query about it so you should comment us here on below comment section.