Ministry of Maritime Affairs MOMA Jobs 2021 is now announced. Before 2004, Ports and Shipping was a subject and part of the Ministry of Communications and the Ministry of Ports and Shipping emerged as a separate and independent Federal Ministry of the Pakistan Government. The Ministry was again restructured and renamed as Ministry of Maritime Affairs in October 2017. This Ministry looks up the administrative and policy matters including policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the Federal Ministry.
All the eligible Candidates have the golden chance for the Ministry of Maritime Affair job. The people are waiting for the jobs in 2021 they become relax now and apply for the desirable jobs. The eligibility criteria for the vacancies are described below. The applicant must read all the instructions given in the advertisement and more information about the latest jobs must stay with our site. We will update daily basis latest job advertisement and the latest admission.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs MOMA Jobs 2021 Application Form Terms and Conditions
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Watch Man
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant sends application form within the due date.
- After the closing date application will be rejected.
- The last date of submission of the application form is 05 February 2021
- Government servants must apply with the proper channel.
- No TA, DA will be admissible for any candidate.
- Only Shortlisted candidates called for the test or interview.
- Mobile not allowed in the examination center.
- The Department can increase or decrease the number of vacancies at any stage.
How to Apply
- Application Form filled carefully and send within the due date.
- The applicant at the time of the interview must bring their original Documents.
You must visit regularly because we will update daily basis latest job advertisements and the latest admission. If you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our web site.