The federal government of Pakistan, Department of Law, Justice and Human Rights is offering jobs for 2020. This article contains all the necessary details about the application form, eligibility criteria, written test, and interview.
These jobs will be contract-based. It would be a 2-year contract and with fixed pay packages.
MOLAW Jobs 2020 Strengthening of Institutional Capacity of Ministry of Law Justice and Human Rights Form Eligibility Written Test Interview
Some of the posts, number of vacancies, pay packages are given below:
- Director (Development) BS-19: 1 vacancy. Pay:75,000, age limit: 35 to 55
- Assistant Director (Development) BS-17: 1 vacancy, age limit is 25 to 35, pay will be 45,000
- Assistant Director (Admin) BS-17: 1 vacancy, age limit is 25 to 35, pay will be 45,000
- Research officer BS-17: 1 vacancy, age limit is 25 to 35, pay will be 45,000
- Assistant BS-14: 2 vacancies, the age limit is 18 to 33, pay will be 15000.
- Steno-typist BS-14: 3 vacancies, the age limit is 18 to 33, pay will be 15000.
Other posts include lower division clerk, staff car driver, dispatch rider, naibqasid, chowkidar, and sanitary worker. The application form should reach the given address and email before the last date. After the last date, application forms will not be approved.
Candidates have to show their original certificates on the day of the test and interview. Flexibility will be given in the upper age limit for the shortlisted candidates.
The candidates who already serve in a public sector institution must submit his application through his respected institution. Keep yourself updated with further developments by visiting our web site.