Rescue 1122 is serving the country for 11 years successfully and saving millions of lives through their excellent service presently, Rescue 1122 is representing a model of integrated emergency services in the world. It is offering emergency, fire, rescue, disaster management, water rescue, animal rescue, and community safety programmer under one umbrella. Multan Rescue 1122 Emergency Service NTS Jobs 2021 Test Dates of Submission Form Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
People trust on this service and in any type of difficult situation call 1122 for rescue which is defiantly a achievement for this service and Punjab government who have started this service.
How to Apply
So if you are meeting the above eligibility and belonging to any of these cities then you have to download NTS application form for EMT jobs in rescue 1122. After that you have to attach all your academic documents with it along with the attested photo copy of your paramedical diploma. You also have to attach your driving license with your documents and NTS test fee slip deposited in the bank with the favor of Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122.
Multan Rescue 1122 Emergency Service NTS Jobs 2021 Test Dates of Submission Form Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates holding the paramedical diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA (preference will be given to experienced candidates as a paramedical staff)
- Age of a candidate should not less than 20 years and not above to 30 years
- Those candidates who know to drive a motorbike and also having a valid license
- Candidates must hold the domicile
- Candidates have CNIC valid
- Candidates must not involve in any police case in past
|Last Date For Submission|
|Written and Physical Test|
Emergency Services Academy has been established for sustainable human resource development in the field of emergency management which has been unfortunately long neglected in Pakistan but now time have changed.
Multan Rescue 1122 Emergency Service NTS Jobs 2021 Test Dates of Submission Form Eligibility Criteria. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.