Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology & National Institute of Heart Diseases located in Rawalpindi which is treating the heart patients is now looking to appoint the professionals for bundles of vacant positions. For each of the posts, requirements are different. We will describe here the complete details. Recruitment will be made by Universal Testing Service.
AFIC-NHID is one of the country’s best hospitals. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology and National Institute of Heart Diseases has a pleasing inheritance of serving the country for more than 35 years. This state-of-the-art tertiary care cardiac center having 250 beds is located in the famous city Rawalpindi, the twin city of the federal capital, Islamabad. AFIC-NIHD has the proud to be serving a large number of people of upper Punjab and overall Pakistan and also referred cases from the Army Hospitals of all over the country.
With the existence of highly qualified professionals and progressive & active residency training programs, AFIC-NIHD has gained the status of model hospitals in cardiology, cardiac surgery, and cardiac anesthesia in the country. With the alliance of the International Children Heart Foundation ( USA), the hospital took a monster leap in developing the expertise in surgical and intensive care management of complex habitual heart diseases in children.
Commencing Pakistan’s first Heart Transplant program is another milestone. With the training of doctors at University Hospital Birmingham, AFIC-NIHD is all prepped up for the country’s first heart transplant. Through its training and teaching mission, AFIC-NIHD helps to train not only doctors but also nursing staff and a many of other healthcare professionals in different areas, through continuous medical education and continuous professional development in order to maintain the quality of care offered to the present peer group and those to come.
The hospital is noted for its devotion to patients, dedication to its professional goals, its motivation to the achievement of excellence, and a very caring and collaborative spirit. AFIC-NIHD is renowned for its high-tech, high-touch sympathetic care. AFIC-NIHD is also proud to be Pakistan Army’s first hospital facility to be ISO 9001:2000 certified accredited by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council and College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
NIHD Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology AFIC Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 UTS Test Application Form Download Date and Schedule
Terms & Conditions:-
- Age relaxation will be according to Govt. policies
- Armed forces retired persons have age relaxation up to 45 year
- Already Govt. employees will apply according to their department’s policies
- positions can be increase or decrease
- Age, Qualification, and Experience will count according to the last date of apply
- To apply more than one seats can be applied with separate application forms
- After scrutiny of Application and documents test call letter will send
How To Apply:-
- Download application form
- Full fill it by accurate data which is required
- Make a payment of mentioned test fee in specific banks online branches
- Complete application forms with a fee deposit slip to UTS head office, Sumbal road F/10, Islamabad
To learn more about Army hospital, we invite you to explore here this website and visit it regularly for updates.