National Transmission & Despatch Company is the Public Limited Company that has mandated under the license of the properties that are assigned. The assets that are given for the 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and the Transmission Lines are restricted.
Applications are now invited by the energetic and good candidates that are experienced too which on the basis of the contract. The eligibility of the post is now given by the authorities. The candidates are now advised that are already there to apply by the proper channel.
The students who are shortlisted will only be called for the test as well as the interview. If the candidates are selected they can be said to work anywhere all over Pakistan.
NTDCL Jobs 2021 NTS Test Eligibility Criteria Application Forms National Transmission and Despatch Company
Last Date of Application Form Submission Is: 28 June 2021
- Security Officer
- Test Inspector
- Sub Station
- Operator – I
- Superintendent – I
- Senior Technician
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Security Inspector
- Sub Station
- Operator – II
- Superintendent – II
- Assistant Foreman
- Junior Technician
- Mechanic- I
- Junior Store
- Sub Engineer
- Transport Supervisor
- Assistant Draftsman
- Telecom Mechanic
- Junior Research
- Electrician – I
- Crane Operator – I
- Sub Station Attendant
- Electrician – II
- Crane Operator – II
- Junior Clerk Computer
- Typist (Accounts)
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online on NTS website, www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates who are awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Experienced certificates and educational documents photocopies are not required at this stage.
- Candidates must deposit the test fee of RS 500/-
- Only eligible candidates called for the written test.
- Selected candidates will required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates must bring their original documents/degrees/certificates.
- 5 year age relaxation given by the Federal Government.
- No TA,DA will be admissible to any applicant/candidates.
- Incomplete and after the due date application could not be entertained.
The students who are waiting for the results are said not to be eligible for the test. The applications which are incomplete are not acceptable by the institute. The original documents must be presented by the candidate on the interview day.
The National Testing Service will soon conduct the test for the candidates who are eligible for the jobs in the National Transmission & Despatch Company.
The candidates can submit their applications soon for the job in National Transmission & Despatch Company. The students must now be on the way to the productive jobs in the respective National Transmission & Despatch Company.Post Updated By :26/06/2021 - 11:48 AM