Law and order situation shows that how much the nation and their people are civilized and educated, even if they are not highly qualified but are well-mannered people who follows the rules and regulations of the city and behave like a sensible human. Laws are made to follow not made to broke as some uncivilized people say and think so we can make the environment of our around good and we can make it bad.
It is very wrong thinking and not at all looks cool or amazing. Institutions spend money and so much time on making rules and people who are attached to this field like lawyers, judges forces do so much hard work on making sure of it. But we a common man who always complains about the system and on its management are the ones who himself do nothing to make a batter of it but to ruin it. Some posts in courts and their eligibility criteria are mentioned below to give you an idea about jobs in courts other than lawyers and judges.
Latest Law and Courts Jobs 2020 in Pakistan Application Form Procedure
Accounts Officer job BPS-18
- For Deputy Director (Law) Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized University or a Barrister at law with 05 years experience as a practicing lawyer or public prosecutor is required to apply
- For Assistant Director (Law) Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized University or a Barrister at law with 02 years, experience in Government/Semi-Government/Private Organization well versed in Court matters is required to apply
How to apply
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs
- The last date for submission of application is
November 13, 2019.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope/application.
- Persons already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be provided for attending an interview.
The last date for applying is
13 November 2019