Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence announced the jobs through the FPSC Federal Public Service Commission. The Ministry of Defence is the elite ministry of the Pakistan Government. This Ministry coordinates with the Pak Armed Forces and various Federal and Provincial departments of Pakistan. In terms of staff and revenue is is one of the largest ministries of the Government of Pakistan. Its purpose is the protect the general public.
Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence invited the application from well knowledgeable, conversant, and meticulous and well-restricted, bright, dynamic, qualified energetic and self-motivated hardworking, and most importantly, qualified and experienced candidates who are serious. We suggested to the candidates must see the Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defense advertisement uploaded Through the Federal Public Service Commission and read the terms and conditions then apply within the due date. After the closing date application will be rejected from the department.
Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence FPSC jobs 2021 vacancies details, number of vacancies eligibility of the various post, and the Criteria of the post available below here. We also share the disabled person’s jobs, open merit jobs, Project-based jobs, Permanent jobs, Contract basis jobs, and daily wages jobs on a daily basis at this site kitaab.com.pk. Applicant must visit daily basis if they want to job.
Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence FPSC Jobs 2021 Online Apply Last Date
The Last Date of Online Registration is 22 February 2021
- Senior Auditor
Terms and Conditions
- Within the due date, the applicant edits the online application form only once.
- Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
- No hardcopy required from the applicants.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Incomplete and after the due date received application will be rejected from the department.
- Only shortlisted and those candidates who pass the test called for the interview.
- The candidates who are already in service must apply with the proper channel.
- The Last Date of Submission of Application Form 22 February 2021.
How to Apply
- All the applicants apply online through the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Fee for various posts is BS-16 and 17 is Rs.300/ – BS-18= Rs 750/ – BS-19 fee is Rs. 1200/ – BS-20 and above fee is Rs. 1500/-
- Applicant deposit the fee before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under the head “C0201-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
People must visit our website regularly and if you have any questions regarding this Ministry of Finance job or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and updates about the latest admission and jobs must keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :06/02/2021 - 11:41 AM