The Ministry of Religious Affairs is responsible for the journey outside Pakistan for the religious purpose, Muslims hajji’s visits to Iran for Ziarat and Saudi Arabia for Umra & Hajj. Its Ministry of Religious Affairs is also responsible for the welfare and safety of Travelers and Zaireen who are going for religious pupose all around the world. The major responsibilities and activities of this ministry is also contain on research based Islamic studies, holding of conferences, seminars ,training education of Ulemas and Khateebs from all around the world, discussion of visits of scholars of Islamic learning programme with the link between overseas and international institutions.
Pakistan Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad Jobs 2017 MORA Registration Form Terms and Conditions Schedule
According to advertisement the requirement of qualification and experience is different from FA/Fsc to Primary. The name of positions with number of posts and Basic pay scale are given below.
- 17 Steno-typists (BPS-14)
- 11 Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
- 02 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 17 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
HOW TO APPLY
- You can apply application form from the BTS website and deposit slips also.
- Send application form with deposit slip on this address, Manager Co-ordination, Balochistan Testing Service, 4th floor flat number 03, Askan center, E-11/3 Islamabad.
- BPS 9 to BPS 14 admission fee is 110 that is nonrefundable.
- If apply more than one then apply with separate form
- Incomplete and after date receive application will not be entertained
- Age relaxation will be given for 5 years
- Last date of submission of from is 15 May 2017
If you need more information then you can ask us through comment in the give below comment section we will get you back with helpful reply. for more update visit our websites on regularly basis.