The Ministry of Religious Affairs is responsible for the journey outside Pakistan for the religious purpose, Muslims hajji’s visits to Iran for Ziarat and Saudi Arabia for Umra & Hajj. Its Ministry of Religious Affairs is also responsible for the welfare and safety of Travelers and Zaireen who are going for religious purposes all around the world. The major responsibilities and activities of this ministry are also contained on research-based Islamic studies, holding of conferences, seminars, training education of Ulemas and Khateebs from all around the world, discussion of visits of scholars of Islamic learning program with the link between overseas and international institutions.
Pakistan Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad Jobs 2020 MORA Registration Form Terms and Conditions Schedule
The Ministry of Religious Affairs announced recently now upcoming job opportunities in their ministry from all the country candidates who have come to full fill on their requirements of these job opportunities. These vacancies announced recently and published through Advertisement in Daily Express Newspaper on Sunday 30-April-2020. Ministry of Religious Affairs gave the authority of recruitment for written test to the Balochistan Testing Service BTS. So now you have to apply through BTS for these job opportunities.
According to advertisement the requirement of qualification and experience is different from FA/Fsc to Primary. The name of positions with a number of posts and Basic pay scales are given below.
- 17 Steno-typists (BPS-14)
- 11 Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
- 02 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 17 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
HOW TO APPLY
- You can apply application form from the BTS website and deposit slips also.
- Send the application form with a deposit slip on this address, Manager Co-ordination, Balochistan Testing Service, 4th floor flat number 03, Askan center, E-11/3 Islamabad.
- BPS 9 to BPS 14 admission fee is 110 that is nonrefundable.
- If applying more than one then apply with a separate form
- Incomplete and after date receive application will not be entertained
- Age relaxation will be given for 5 years
- The last date of submission of form is
15 May 2019
If you need more information then you can ask us through a comment in the give below comment section we will get you back with a helpful reply. for more updates visit our websites on a regular basis.