Pakistan Navy has announced its Jobs 2020 If to join Pakistan Navy as a sailor So navy has declared the Sailor jobs 2020 in the Batch A-2020. Its complete Information Eligibility criteria application form submission and Apply online procedure has been provided below you can get step by step online application system for the join Pakistan navy as a sailor batch A-2020. Join Pakistan Navy Jobs As a Sailor Batch A-2020 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online.
The recruitment of sailors in the Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALAYA in the first week of May and 2nd Batch in the first week of November every year. Now Pakistan Navy invited the application from eligible candidates for Jobs As a Sailor Batch A-2020 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online.
After enrollment in the navy as a sailor, they join boot camp training in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALAYA. Upon successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. Pakistan Navy Jobs As a Sailor Batch A-2020 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online This forms the basis of their technical base, which is consolidated with subsequent professional and technical training at respective schools.
- PROMOTION PROSPECTS
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
Those who excel in their profession are also afforded the opportunity to rise in the service in Officer ranks upon the qualification of pre-requisite courses.
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs As a Sailor Batch A-2020 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family, and parents after marriage
- Ample opportunities for going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Subsidized education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
- RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: For all categories except for MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 Years, for MTD branch 16 to 24 Years, for Naib Khateeb not more than 35 Years
- Marital Status: Unmarried. However, not applicable to MTD branch and Naib Khateeb candidates
- Height 162.5( 5′-4″ ) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine, for PTI & Music branch is 170 cm ( 5′-7″ ). For Female Technician 152.4 cm (5 ft)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic: Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Female Medical Technician: Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician: Matric with 60% marks in agg.
- CHEF/Steward: Matric with 55% marks in agg.
- MTD: Matric. Holding a valid driving license
- TO PASS/Sanitary Worker: 8th Class Pass
- SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Entrance Tests:
Academic test for Science Group(English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
Academic test for Arts Group(English, Maths, Gen: Science and General Knowledge)
- Preliminary Medical
- Screening of Hepatitis B & C
- Final Selection on merit by NHQ
- HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with the following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable0
- Rs. 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment
- NHQ Islamabad