E-Rozgaar Program hiring trainer for e-rozgaar centers across Punjab. Interested and eligible applicants apply within the due date, otherwise, their application will be rejected. The requirement is freelancing experience with a reasonable profile on freelancing portals. Required teaching experience preferred. The applicant must be Good Communication Skills.
The government of Punjab announced E-Rozgar Trainer jobs 2021. Freelancing Trainer jobs are announced in the different training centers of Punjab. E-Rozgar program invited applications from both male and female candidates who have hardworking and good experience in freelancing.
E-rozgaar program looking for an educated and experienced trainer who trained other people and the E-Rozgar program gives a handsome salary package to the trainer. Interested applicants must apply before the closing date. The online application form is available here.
We share the complete detail about the E-Rozgar Trainer program jobs 2021, and we also share the E-Rozgar Trainer jobs terms and conditions, E-Rozgar Trainer jobs eligibility Criteria, E-Rozgar Trainer Jobs test dates, and schedule. We share the complete detail and the applicant easily find everything from here.
PITB E-Rozgaar Trainer Jobs 2021 Online Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Institute:
- Information Technology
- Bachelors (Hons)
- 20 to 45
- 2-4 Years
Required Skills for Trainer
- Ul Toolkit and Frameworks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Blueprinting of Web and Mobile Application
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe suite
- Toba Tek Sing
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Nankana Sahib
- DG Khan
- Rajan Pur
- Bahawal Nagar
- Rahim yar Khan
Jobs Duties of Trainer
- The trainer takes the daily classes as per the timetable.
- Maintaining class retention.
- Teaching the students freelancing and writing skills.
- Awareness of different tools as per student’s domains.
- Taking quizzes and assignments from the relevant courses.
- At the end of each batch, submit a final report of students to the line manager.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested applicants submit online applications through https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- The candidates create a profile and then apply
- For the latest information, visit our site kitaab.com.pk.