Population Welfare Department AJK Jobs 2021 are now open. Population Welfare Department AJK invited the application from the well knowledgeable, conversant, and meticulous, bright, talented, dynamic, qualified energetic and self-motivated hardworking, competent, and, most importantly, qualified and experienced applicant. It is a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job in Population Welfare Department with a good salary and other benefits too, they became relax because Population Welfare Department announced the vacancies.
Applicant must download the Population Welfare Department job advertisement and read the terms and conditions then apply within the due date, if you send the application form after the closing date, the department will be rejected your application.
The candidates who have an interest in Population Welfare Department jobs then fulfill the criteria and must download the Application form here. Interested Candidates submit the form as soon as possible and start the online test preparation here. Population Welfare Department jobs 2021 vacancies details, number of vacancies eligibility of the post, and the Criteria of the post available here below. It is our duty to inform you about the Population Welfare Department job, while it is your duty to apply and gain the golden chance.
Population Welfare Department AJK Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
The Last Date of the Application form is 17 February 2021
Terms and Condition
- Incomplete and after the due date received application will be rejected from the department.
- Only shortlisted and those candidates who pass the test called for the interview.
- The candidates who are already in Government service must apply with the proper channel.
- The Population Welfare Department reserved the right to decrease or increase the number of posts or cancel the vacancies at any stage.
- No TA, DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing on the test.
How to Apply
- Applicant sends the application form along with the required documents to Director-General, Population Welfare Department, House No. 65, Upper Chhitter Housing Scheme, Muzaffarabad.
We also share the disabled person’s jobs, open merit jobs, Project-based jobs, Permanent jobs, Contract basis jobs, and daily wages jobs on a daily basis at this site. If candidates want to update from latest admission, latest job advertisement, roll number slip, results, etc. If candidates have any queries or suggestions then tell us within the comment section below. For further news details and information keep visiting our web site.Post Updated By :06/02/2021 - 03:49 PM