Population Welfare Department PMU Narowal has offered job opportunities on 3 different posts. They need the applications submitted by the end of this month. Population Welfare Department spreads awareness among people about the benefits of a small family. They emphasize a lot on the notion of a small happy family.
Registration form is available here for free download. In this article, the eligibility criteria for these posts are given. These jobs include 3 posts which are; Family Planning Workers (male and female), Female Helpers, and Chowkidar. The last date of application submission is given below.
- Last Date of Application Submission:
30th November 2019
Population Welfare Department PMU Narowal Jobs 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Registration Form
Posts along with the eligibility criteria are mentioned below in detail:
- Chowkidar BPS 1: 18 seats are vacant for this post. The age limit is 23 to 30. The applicant must know how to read and write.
- Female Helper BPS 1: 18 seats are vacant for this post. The age limit is 20 to 35. The applicant must be the middle pass.
- Family Planning Workers Male
- Family Planning Worker Female: 45 vacancies in this post. The age limit is 25 to 35. The applicant must be a Matric pass.
Applicants are informed that no applications will be taken after the due date mentioned above. Interview sessions will be conducted on
8th and 9th December. Applicant must submit attested copies of domicile, NIC, and educational certificates along with a handwritten attested application. Keep in touch with us for more details.