Punjab Public Service Commission has a motto to make a competent professional and responsive public to meet 21st-century challenges. The aim of the Punjab Public Service Commission is to work without fear or favor ensuring functional independence, integrity, accountability, and neutrality. PPSC has the aim to convey advice to the Government of Punjab where necessary on policies and techniques of recruitment. The work of Punjab Public Service Commission is to maintain tests, Examinations, and interviews for selection. To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a provincial service.
To selection like Provincial Services and posts connected with the affairs of the province, as may be prescribed. Such other functions as may be prescribed. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced a vacant position for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-11) in Punjab Police Department. These posts are available in different regions like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Bahawalpur. These posts are available on an intermediate basis. To apply domicile of concern division is a must. If you qualify for the merit criteria then come forward to avail the best opportunity for your bright career.
PPSC Punjab Police Department Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 ASI Male Female Online Registration Written Test Interview Schedule
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Height For Male 5′-7″ and for Female 5′-2″
- 33″-341/2″ for male-only
- Visual Standard: Distant vision 6.9 in each eye with or without glasses and Near vision not less than J-1 for both males and females.
- Intermediate 2nd division or equivalent
- Gender: male and female
- Age: 20 to 25
- Domicile: Resident region
How to Apply:-
- Download challan form from the website
- Full fill it completes
- Deposit specific fee in the mentioned bank
- Then apply Online on PPSC website
- Other than online apply, not Acceptable
Last date to Apply:-
How to Apply Procedure :
- PPSC Punjab Police Department Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2020
- How to Apply PPSC Punjab Police Department SUB Inspector Jobs 2020
Medical Fitness Certificate issued after the closing date fixed for receipt of online application will not accept. The medical certificates should be issued by the Medical Superintendent of the DHQ Hospital or Services Hospital Lahore or DHQ hospital respective region. These posts are temporary and likely to be permanent. The place of posting is all over Punjab. For further updates stay connected with us.